As a Not for Profit Art group you face unique challenges and circumstances requiring policies designed specifically for your activities.
Working within the Art industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Artsure arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As an Not for Profit Art Group what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Being sued if someone gets injured during a visit to your festival or exhibition or any property damage that may be caused to the venue, council property or other persons premises that you may use.
- Injury to volunteers while performing unpaid voluntary work for or on behalf of the group eg – A volunteer is injured whilst setting up an art installation
- Accidental Damage, destruction or loss to your artwork/artist supplies and tools anywhere within Australia.
- Breach of copyright, discrimination claims, breach of intellectual property/plagiarism, Alleged unfair dismissal Alleged defamation.
- Property Damage to the premises and contents following a fire incident, storm damage, water damage etc
Types of insurance your Artsure package can include:
- Event Cancellation
- Workers Compensation
- Goods In Transit Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
Public and Products Liability
Liability insurance covers your legal costs and expenses in the event you are found negligent for personal injury or property damage to another party.
Provides cover for risks associated with managing and running the association rather than covering the business activities. It is designed for not-for-profit organisations covering the office bearers and board members against personal liability for breaches of their duties as well as the organisation’s liability.
Voluntary Workers – Personal Accident
Cover for injury to volunteers while performing unpaid voluntary work for or on behalf of the group
Accidental Damage, destruction or loss to your artist supplies and tools anywhere within Australia.
Property and Business Interruption
Covers damage or loss to buildings, contents and stock caused by insured events and accidental damage including glass cover.