Artsure understands the unique needs of being an Artist and provides coverage designed just for you.
Working within the Art industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Artsure arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As an Artist what are some of the things you need cover for:
- A visitor gets injured tripping over loose cabling at your premises. A client suffers illness or injury from products used in the artwork sold. Damage caused to property (e.g. public place/hired location) when undertaking art outside of your studio.
- You may be held responsible as a result of specialist advice, techniques or instructions provided in a publication or workshop. Provision of services to events organised by other parties (e.g. contractual liability) and claims that may arise due to inadequate performance, non-performance, etc. False advertising/errors in publications (newsletters, articles, promotional materials). Infringement of intellectual property such as choreographic plagiarism.
- Accidental Damage, destruction or loss to your artwork/artist supplies and tools anywhere within Australia.
- Property Damage to the premises and contents following a fire incident, storm damage, water damage etc
Types of insurance your Artsure package can include:
Just some of the occupations we cover:
- Actors & Theatre performers
- Visual Artists (including photographers, drawing, painters, cartoonist, sculpture, craft, jewelry etc).
- Poetry / Story-tellers / Writers
- Dancers, Musicians, Singers, Speakers, composers
- Theatre lighting and set designing services
- Directors & Producers
- Plus many more
Public and Products Liability
Liability insurance covers your legal costs and expenses in the event you are found negligent for personal injury or property damage to another party.
Breach of Duty claims including Errors & Omission causing financial loss, intellectual property infringement liability, media liability, privacy liability and privacy remediation expense. Contractual Liability and breach of legislation.
Accidental Damage, destruction or loss to your artist supplies and tools anywhere within Australia.