Art Groups

Art Groups

Incorporated Groups & Arts Groups are at risk of being sued if someone gets injured during a visit to your festival or exhibition or any property damage that may be caused to the venue, council property or other persons premises.

Without the right coverage, you could be left paying legal costs and damages.

The Artsure package can include:

Covers your legal costs & expenses in the event you are found at fault for personal injury or property damage to your visitors or landlords property eg:

  • A visitor gets injured tripping over loose cabling at your premises
  • Organising an event at a hired location and cause damage to other persons property eg: cause damage to the flooring

Voluntary Workers-Personal Accident: Cover for injury to volunteers while performing unpaid voluntary work for or on behalf of the group eg:

  • A volunteer is injured whilst setting up an art installation

General Property - Accidental Damage, destruction or loss to your artwork/artist supplies and tools anywhere within Australia.

The policy designed for not for profit organisations covering liability arising from management of the Association, its directors, officers and members eg; Types of claims the Association and insured persons could face:

  • Breach of duty
  • Defamation
  • Breach of consumer law legislation (Trade Practices)
  • Occupational health and safety proceedings
  • Infringement of intellectual property rights
  • Breach of confidentiality
  • Wrongful dismissal, discrimination or harassment claims from employees/volunteers

Cover for Glass, Building & Contents that you may be responsible for or own.


Are you covered?

Need cover for an Incorporated Group or an Art Group?

Artsure provides comprehensive and tailored insurance to give you confidence in your cover at the value you want.

Contact Artsure now for a Quote!

Features & Benefits


Flexible pay by the month premiums with no additional cost, or dishonour fees.


We can include automatic cover for market stalls, workshops, exhibitions, art shows, festival participation and can extend to include you organising festivals.


If an accident occurs, you’ll have advice and support from a dedicated claims officer.


You’ll have the confidence in knowing your policy is backed by Australia’s largest global insurer QBE.


We are an Insurance Broker so we can cover most, if not all, your requirements & you can have your insurance in one place.


We’ll provide you with a certificate of currency to give to your Landlords or other parties.